Digital Asset Symposium on May 4th in NYC
AVPreserve President, Chris Lacinak has put together a stellar program for the Digital Asset Symposium (DAS) being held at Scandinavia House’s Victor Borge Theatre on May 4th. DAS is a unique international event that brings together an unparalleled cross-section of domain experts in a pragmatic, engaging and educational format to discuss the most current challenges and breakthroughs in managing digital assets today. The lineup of speakers and presentations at DAS was curated to bring about the cross-pollination and convergence of ideas, inspire innovation and invigorate progress. See the speakers and topics below and we look forward to seeing you there!
– Tab Butler of Major League Baseball on Diamond in the Cloud: Hitting it out of the Park!
– Greg Cram of New York Public Library on NYPL’s Development and Implementation of a Rights Management System
– Isabel Meyer of the Smithsonian Institution on the Evolution of DAM and Digital Preservation at the Smithsonian Institution
– Diane Burley of Marklogic on the SNL App and Managing Smart Content
– Eva Radding of Facing History and Ourselves and Karl Facredyn of Orange Logic on Creating a Trove of Digital Assets
– Paul Hamm of the Endavo on Emerging Business Models and Trends in OTT and the Reinvention of Television